Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Are you looking for a Christmas Gift?





Oak Family History Package

One Surname
(One Family Line)

Research one surname back to the early 1800’s

 
You will receive:
  • Printed and bound Genealogy Report
  • Copies of census images
  • Suggested further research advice
  • A4 Family Tree Chart
  
Oak Standard: £125.00
Certificates not included

Oak Premier:  £180.00

As above to include copies of six certificates 

Plus Post and Packing at cost price

If you are looking for an unusual gift for special occasions or as a Christmas Gift why not give someone a Family Tree?

Contact me with details of your family. I will then check to be sure that your family can be traced and I am fully aware of your requirements. If your family is traceable I will forward an invoice for payment. Research can be carried out in England and Wales.

Your Tree Searcher is a small, friendly and reliable genealogy and family history service that can visit local Record Offices and Libraries to search for your ancestors. I can access many documents not available on line.
  
I have been a member of the Birmingham and Midland Society for Genealogy and Heraldry (BMSGH) for 20 years and for that length of time have experience of researching using Libraries and Local Record Offices. I have traced my own family back to 1650 and have discovered transported convicts and many other interesting ancestors along the way. Parish Registers, Poor Law records and Wills/Probate are some of the resources that proved invaluable in my search.

Extensive research in the Lichfield Record Office gives me a good knowledge of their wide range of archives held there.

Visit my website to see the full range of services offered





Your Tree Searcher is based in Staffordshire and is run by Janet Willdig

No comments:

Post a Comment